EFFECTIVE DATE: AUGUST 01, 2019.
dreamsneverdie (“us”, “we”, “our”, etc.) operates the https://dreamsneverdie.ch website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page contains information about the ways in which we collect, use and disclose personal information when you use our Service and the options available to you in connection with that information.
Service The Service is the website operated by https://dreamsneverdie.ch.
Personal Data Personal Data is data relating to a living individual who is identifiable from that data (or from that data in combination with other information already in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data Usage Data is data that is automatically collected in the course of using the Service or within the Service infrastructure itself (for example, for the duration of a page visit).
Cookies Cookies are small files that are stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Processor (or Service Provider) A Data Processor (or Service Provider) is a natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may engage the services of various service providers to process your data in a more efficient manner.
Data Subject (or User) A Data Subject is a living individual who uses our service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Collection and use of data
We collect different types of data for a variety of purposes to improve the service we provide to you.
Types of data collected
As part of using our Service, we may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that we use to contact or identify you (“Personally Identifiable Information”). Personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Telephone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect data about how our Service is accessed or used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type, browser version, the pages you visit within our Service, the time and date of your visit, the total time spent on the relevant pages, individual device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies
You can determine in the settings of your browser whether you want to reject all cookies or accept only certain cookies. However, if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to use parts of our service.
Examples of cookies we use:
Session cookies. We use session cookies for the operation of our service.
Preference cookies. We use preference cookies to store your preferences and various settings.
Security Cookies. We use security cookies for security purposes.
At dreamsneverdie, we use the information we collect for various purposes, such as:
- Provide and maintain our service to you
- Notify you of changes to our service
- Enable you to participate in the interactive portions of our service, if you so choose
- Provide customer services
- Collect analytics data and other valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- Monitor the use of our service
- Detect, prevent, and correct technical problems
Legal basis for processing personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
At dreamsneverdie, we may process your personal data for the following reasons:
- We need to fulfill a contract we have entered into with you.
- You have given us your consent to do so.
- The processing serves our legitimate interests and these are not subordinate to your rights.
- The processing serves to comply with legal requirements.
Retention of data
dreamsneverdie will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is typically retained for shorter periods of time unless it is used to strengthen our security measures or improve the functionality of our Service, or we are required by law to retain it for longer periods of time.
Transfer of data
Your data, including personal data, may be transferred to – and retained on – computers located outside of your home state, home province, home country or other jurisdiction and thus subject to data protection laws that differ from the data protection laws in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Data
dreamsneverdie may disclose your personal information under certain circumstances if it believes, in good faith, that such action is necessary to achieve the following objectives:
- to comply with a legal obligation
- to protect and defend the rights or property of dreamsneverdie
- to prevent or investigate possible misconduct involving the Service
- to protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- to avoid liability claims
The security of your data is important to us. However, please remember that there are no methods of transmission over the Internet and no electronic storage media that are 100% secure. Although we always strive to implement commercially acceptable measures to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Your data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To the extent that your place of residence is within the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. dreamsneverdie will endeavor to implement reasonable measures to allow you to correct, amend, delete or restrict the use of your personal data.
If you would like to find out what personal data we have stored about you, and if you would like us to delete your data from our system, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the data we have stored about you. To the extent possible in each case, you may access and update or request deletion of your personally identifiable information directly from your account settings section. If it is not possible for you to take these actions yourself, please contact us so that we can assist you.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to have your data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us.
- The right to restriction. You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data by us.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to request that we provide you with a copy of the data we hold about you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time in cases where dreamsneverdie has relied on your consent to process your personal data.
Please note that we may verify your identity before processing such requests.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority regarding the collection and use of your personal data. For more information in this regard, please contact your local data protection authority within the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may engage third party companies and individuals (“Service Providers”) to provide support services to facilitate the offering of our Service, to provide services on our behalf, to provide services related to our Service, or to provide support services to analyze the ways in which our Service is used.
These third parties may access your personal information only to the extent necessary to perform those tasks on our behalf and may not disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to other websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. When you click on a third party link, you will be taken directly to that third party’s website. We urge you to read the privacy policies of each website you visit.
We have no control over the content, privacy policies, or practices of third party websites or services and assume no liability in this regard.
Privacy of Minors
Our Service is not directed to individuals who are under the age of 18 (“Minors”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information about minors. If you are a parent or guardian and it comes to your attention that a minor under your supervision has provided us with personally identifiable information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a minor without parental consent, we will implement measures to remove that information from our servers.
By e-mail: [email protected]